Two models of this machinery are available: MAP-5, to nail 2 ways pallets, and MAP-6, to nail 2 and 4 ways pallets. It is a fixed chassis made of a structural tube with coil nail guns on a transport carriage. The carriage is moved by chains with 2 CV geared motors. It is a perfect machine to make a short or long production series. It has a great flexibility and allows a fast and easy changeover to make different types of pallets. In order to optimize your production, you can programme its gear to work with one or two workers.
The machine allows nailing planks together at the extremes on the upper side. It can also be configured not only for nailing pallets but also for nailing decks.
220 or 380 V power and an air intake are needed for the installation of the machine.
- Automatic pallet nailing machine to produce 2 and 4-way pallets
- Machine to finish nailing with pneumatic nailing gun, if the pallet is perimetrical
- Turnover for nesting
- Rotator for nesting
- Corner cutting
- Automatic stacker
- Exit conveyor
- Modem for online technical support
- Production: 85-95 pallets/hour(1 worker); 120-130 pallets/hour(2 workers) in case of 2 way pallets
- Production: 80-85 pallets per hour(1 worker); 100-105 pallets/hour(2workers) in case of 4 way pallets
- Change over time is 40min to 1.5hours
- The machine can nail zig-zag or in-line
- Speed variator to change nailing speed