Our experience. Your advantage.
Nukor – your African gateway to the world‘s finest Sawmilling, Woodworking & Agricultural Equipment since 1960.
The Nukor Group has been bringing the highest quality of sawmilling and forestry machinery to Southern Africa since 1960. Our technicians and sales consultants are experts in the sawmilling industry quoted by most customers to provide the most efficient, attentive and skilled service and advice.
We are a solutions company. Our network of suppliers stretches from America to Europe to Australia, allowing us to tailor solutions for each of our customer’s needs. International wood processing equipment and machinery suppliers include the likes of Hildebrand, Bruks, Weinig Group, EWD, Grecon, Linck, Lucas Mills, Mill Indústria, TimberKing and Vollmer, Microtec, Springer, Valon Kone, Weima, Linck, TP Linddana.
In recent years we have used the knowledge we have gathered over half a century to design and manufacture our very own range of sawmilling and wood processing machines and equipment – African machines made in Africa for Africa.
We are one of the biggest agents in South Africa providing over 100 products in each of which we specialize – Pellet machines, chippers, bandsaws, sawmills, mulchers, briquetting machines, table saws, fruit and vegetable sorting lines and scanners, log and board scanners, sharpening equipment, kilns, saw blades and much more
We aim to always make the highest and most substantial improvements to our customer’s performance by providing
- the highest quality sawmill and remanufacturing equipment tailored to our customers’ needs,
- the most exceptional expert service, training, and advice, and
- the shortest lead times
- deliver the highest quality and best advice as cost-effectively as possible
- commitment to deliver the best we can in an ethical and professional manner
- attract people with a passion for the technology and forestry
- straightforward communication