A new installation from Biometic and CIU for Avocados grading installed in the Limpopo Province.
Biometic overview on the line:
TALLY 100 WDC is the classification system that selects fruits according to their weight, equatorial diameter and colour. The system uses the Near Infra-Red (NIR) image spectrum to differentiate between organic and inorganic material in order to calculate the diameter of the fruit. Every vision module is based on the technology of the CROMETIC camera with a high-resolution CMOS sensor (Full HD 1980 x 1080 pixel) and GEthernet interface.
- Equatorial diameter measurement of the fruits
- Length of the fruits.
- Classification of fruits depending on their chromatic characteristics, like primary colour and presence of shade of colours
- Indicate the presence of two fruits in the same cup
- Max speed selection: up to 12 fruits/second (with weight measurement)
- B/W Resolution : 0.5 mm/pixel => precision in the measurement of the diameter +/- 1.5 mm
- The system uses one camera per lane
- Frame rate: up to 60 images/second per camera
The system includes the Tally Fruit Control Suite that is the order-entry and order-handling center for the control and automation of your sorting line. The Fruit Control suite centralizes all information about every single fruit in order to forward each one to its appropriate destination.
Production is managed according to real-time priorities.
Tally Fruit Control Suite offers dynamic boxes assessment as orders are entered in the system. Target weight, size, quantity and quality of destination boxes are continuously optimized and supervised by Tally Fruit Control in order to get the highest yield from your process with minimal waste. Using time trigger technology, dynamic controlling and timing of your sorting line is centralized in a single fruit control suite that integrates all major PLC systems and other input/output devices.
- 100% control of the sorting process
- Data elaboration and synchronization with incoming orders
- Save the classification parameters in freely customizable charts
- Safe process automation and time control with time trigger technology
- Extensive interfaces with all major systems and input/output devices
- Management of multiple sorting lines
- Print statistics of the batches
- Electronic drivers for 24VDC ejectors