The mechanical briquetting press BP5510 has an advanced design and is the top line in briquetting. The double feeding system guarantees high capacity, regardless of the density of the raw material. The press is equipped with an advanced control system that allows internet access. It is possible to monitor, operate or search for failures and even to reprogram the PLC-function via an internet connection. All operation texts and failure notices can be shown in up to 16 languages. The log function is an important tool for analyzing and improving the briquetting process.
The BP 5510 is a strong press with a sturdy housing made of high tensile steel and fixed on heavy steel reinforced concrete foundation which secures a quiet and safe operation with extremely low vibration level.
A unique piston and die system with exchangeable piston crown and wear rings is available for different types of briquettes from various raw materials.
The press is mainly suitable medium sized capacities of consumer briquettes with 10-12% moisture and high capacity production of industrial briquettes with with moisture ranging from 6-16% and with a capacity of up to 1100 kg/h. Briquettes can be round with a diameter of 75 mm or square 65×65 mm.
Main Features and Benefits:
- Modern design with streamlined fiberglass covers
- Reduced noise level
- Bigger motors until 55 kW
- Touch screen operation via control panel or your iPad
- Latest PLC software for control system and internet log in
- Service-friendly and easy to clean
- Easy to service and low maintenance costs
- Die system with exchangeable wear parts to reduce costs
- Improved safety system
- Improved lubrication system
- Improved oil/water cooling
- Heavy built and suitable for running 3-shift operation
|Briquette size – mm nominel||Ø75 / sq. 65×65|
|Main motor – with softstart||45 / 55 kW|
|Capacity range – Industrial briquetting||900-1400 kg/h*|
|Capacity range – Consumer briquetting||850-1100 kg/h*|
|Control system – standard (optional)||BBCS (ABCS)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) mm||3100x1700x1550|
|Weight app. (kg)||app. 5000 kg|