403 Commissioner Street, Fairview 2094, Johannesburg, South Africa
It was 1915 in the heart of the Black Forest in Freudenstadt that the visionary Georg Oest laid the foundation stone of his company to produce mineral oil products. Then as now, the company’s exceptional strength lay in its high degree of flexibility and innovation.
The company follows the philosophy of the Oest Group, which is to implement any feasible customer request competently and reliably, across all divisions – Lubricants, Mechanical Engineering, Petrol Stations and Energy.
The success of the Oest Group and the resulting expansion of the Group is the result of farsighted investment in technologies and highly qualified employees – an approach which has always been at the heart of the success of the company that was celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2015.