BP 3200 is a medium-sized mechanical briquette press for professional manufacturers. The press is equipped with an advanced control system that allows internet access. It is possible to monitor, operate or search for failures and even to reprogram the PLC-function via an internet connection. All operation texts and failure notices can be shown in up to 16 languages. The log function is an important tool for analyzing and improving the briquetting process.
The BP 3200 is a strong press with a sturdy housing made of high tensile steel, which secures a quiet and safe operation with low vibration level.
It is a very reliable press with a capacity up to 600 kg/h and produces a briquette with a diameter of 60 mm. It is especially suitable for production of industrial briquettes from dust like MDF as well as residues from other biomass.
Features & Benefits:
- Touch screen operation via control panel or your iPad
- Latest PLC software for control system and internet log in
- Service-friendly and easy to clean
- Easy to service and low maintenance costs
- Die system with exchangeable wear parts to reduce costs
- Ideal for briquetting of dust such as MDF
- Heavy built and suitable for running 3-shift operation
- Low vibration level
|Briquette size – mm nominel||Ø60 mm|
|Main motor – with softstart||18,5/ 22 kW|
|Capacity range – Industrial briquetting||400 – 600 kg/hour*|
|Capacity range – Consumer briquetting||Data on request|
|Control system – standard (optional)||BBCS (ABCS)|
|Weight app. (kg)||app. 3000 kg|