The HM126 was designed and engineered by Woodland Mills to fill a void in the sawmill industry. The reliable HM126 offers sawyers an economical and durable solution to their needs. From the powder-coated structure to the reliable 9.5 H.P. Kohler gas engine or 5.5kW electric engine, this mill will exceed your expectations.
All major steel components feature either a powder-coated or galvanized steel finish. This ensures your mill will stand up to nature’s elements. We recommend covering your mill when not in use, but if you forget, it’s good to know the mill will endure nature.
The head moves up and down along galvanized steel channel via a very easy to turn hand crank system.
The blade is kept lubricated by utilizing a water drip system. This prevents sap from gumming up your blade.
- 9.5 H.P Kohler gas engine or 5.5kW electric engine
- Rigid 4 post head design
- Centrifugal clutch blade engagement system
- 66cm log diameter capability
- 48cm Square Cants
- 3.1m log lengths (additional tracks available)
- 48cm cast iron band wheels
- 10L aluminum lubrication tank to keep the blade lubricated while cutting
- Hand crank system to raise and lower the head with very little effort
- Powder coated and galvanized steel finishes
- “Gas and Go” easy handle throttle design